Sunday 5 April 2009

An absolute anthem of epic proportions!!


For all those of you out there who like myself are great admirers of Brothers in Rhythm remixes, Chris and James remixes, (you know the sort of tracks I mean), then you'll simply love this. 
 It is very reminiscent of the stuff that BiR do, that is; take an old track and turn it into an epic, through producing a slow intro, a gradual build up, really working the great vocals and then exploding the track into a huge crescendo. 
 In my eyes; a truly great track. I had it on 12" many years ago and hammered it, then lent it to a friend who moved on and I never got it back. 
Hence a big shout out to Raul for sending me this. Respect. 
To all you supporters of great dance music, download this, you'll love it. Awesome. 

Propaganda - P-Machinery 
(T-empo Remix -The Adventure Continues)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice mix but nothing compared to the original 12inch

Pure Club Classics said...

Drop me a link to download and I'll give you my thoughts.
Although if it's the original track which you are referring to, I know which I'd pefer to hear in a club.

Best regards, PCC

Anonymous said...

password...

DjFerPOP said...

Wow this is amazing! Thank's for Sharing =)