Friday 6 February 2009

Another Classic from BiR - Are they the best?


I was debating the other day who were my favourite remixers.
It was between Brothers in Rhythm, Oakie and Osbourne, Chris & James and David Morales.
After mulling it over I decided that my faves are definitely Brothers in Rhythm.
They simply turn normal records in records of anthemic proportions.

Heres another one. It just builds and builds.
Great vocal, great build up and ultimate classic BiR crescendo.

In my eyes BiR can do no wrong. I have nearly all their remixes and they all just hit the spot.
Legendary status to Mssrs Seaman and Anderson. Respect.

Secret Life - Love so Strong

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mq2ztmwyzjl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have this track very deep in my mind and never come out for sure for years -after 1st heard long long time ago -the MUSIC so DEEEP FEEEEL as knife under skin -soul underground, brilliant combination of rhythm, sad and hope together -voice and piano as one -not happy but not down - realy satisfied ! beautiful track - cannot forget

Anonymous said...

BlackSun(cz) said